Kick Today in the Butt Notebook
Therapy in a book that is 🍑butt themed!🍑 Yes, a fully grown, mature adult illustrated a bunch of butts to add some much-needed levity to the occasionally (often) daunting task of being a human being.
This is the ultimate notebook to manage your physical, emotional, and professional well-being while avoiding those pesky shame spirals. The is structured to maximize productivity and practicality through a compassionate lens. This notebook is so proud of you!
- Daily pages include prioritized to do list, schedule, and a thoughtful physical and emotional check in!
- Every ten pages (i.e. every two business weeks, on average) is goal and habit tracking (including a place for stickers!) and gentle reminders to be kind to yourself
- Butt shapes are diverse because not all butts look the same. Every butt is beautiful, especially yours!
- Fill in the date at the top of each page - so no need to tear out a dozen pages when you (understandably!) skip a day or 12. Live your life! We gotchu.
BOUND vs. SPIRAL Styles:
BOUND: sophisticated, compact design, with perfect hardcover binding. A silver ribbon bookmark allows you to keep track of your progress! Goal and habit tracking pages are NOT tabbed. Pages lie almost completely (but not entirely, approx. 95%) flat. Best for carrying around in backpacks or as a thoughtful gift!
- SPIRAL: practical but bulkier design, with tabbed goal and habit tracking pages. You can write your own date ranges on the tabs! Lies completely flat. Best for mostly staying in one place, for example a desk, as spiral occassionally gets caught on things and causes mischief.